Denver Transit Partners DBE/SBE Commitment
Denver Transit Partners (DTP) is committed to partnering with Disadvantaged Business Enterprises (DBE) and Small Business Enterprises (SBE) in designing, building, operating and maintaining our project: East Rail, Gold Line, an initial segment of the Northwest Rail Line and the Commuter Rail Maintenance Facility. We support the Regional Transportation District (RTD) SBE Program as well as the City and County of Denver and Colorado Department of Transportation’s DBE Program.
DTP joins these entities as they work to create a level playing field, remove barriers and assist in the development of small businesses.
Disadvantaged Business Enterprise
- Established to accommodate historically under-utilized businesses
- Goals set for federally funded projects with subcontracting potential
- Certification granted through the State of Colorado
- Visit the Colorado Unified Certification website to find DBE firms and see if your firm is certified
Small Business Enterprise
- Established to accommodate small businesses in a race-neutral and gender-neutral framework
- Goals set for locally funded projects with subcontracting potential
- Certification granted through RTD
- Eligible firms are classified by personal net worth and average gross receipts
- Find SBE firms and see if your firm is certified
For further DBE and SBE information, please contact Linda Wilson, DBE/SBE Liaison at 303-297-5286, or use the form below to send a message.