Denver Transit Operators (DTO), a part of the Denver Transit Partners team, will perform operations and maintenance on the Regional Transportation District commuter rail lines over the course of 29 years.
In order to do business with DTO, you must register with Denver Transit Operators. Here are the steps that you need to take in order to register:
- Become Regional Transportation District (RTD) Small Business Enterprise (SBE) certified. To apply for RTD SBE certification, please contact 303.299.2111 or visit the RTD Denver website for info on
- Download and complete the Contractor Vendor Notice of Interest form.
- Send the completed form to: DTO Contracting Opportunities, Attn: Roberto Arocho, 5151 Fox Street, Denver, CO 80216.
- You will receive a notification from our procurement management system, iSqFt.com, with a prequalification form. Fill out the package as completely as possible and return with a copy of your RTD SBE certification. Please contact Roberto Arocho at 720.460.5838 or Roberto.Arocho@rtdcrail.com if you do not receive the form within 10 days.
- You will receive bid opportunities based upon your work codes for iSqFt. Continue to monitor the DTP website and/or your iSqFt account for bid opportunities.