Listed below are products and services Denver Transit Constructors (DTC) and Denver Transit Operators (DTO) is seeking to purchase.
In order to receive RFP’s for goods and services, you must be registered. If you are not currently registered you may begin the process by filling out the “Contractor – Vendor Notice of Interest Form”:
Bids will only be accepted from firms with work codes appropriate to the scope of services.
- All procurement information is subject to change.
- All material provided to DTC shall comply with the Buy America Clause.
For interest in RFP’s from DTO, contact Roberto Arocho at email@example.com or 720.460.5838. Please provide your company name, principal, point of contact, email, and telephone number.
Nov. 4, 2016
|Type||Description||Location||RFP-RFQ Release*||Proposal Due Date*||Delivery -Complete*||Notes|
|C-2016-0761-A||Denver Union Station Supervisor Booth General Contractor Services||Denver, CO||November 4, 2016||November 17, 2016 by 10 a.m. MT*||A Q&A Session must be attended to participate in the RFP. See below for information.|
* Mountain Time
Additional RFP Documents and Information
Denver Union Station Supervisor Booth General Contractor Service>
Q & A Session Information: A tour of Denver Union Station along with a Q&A session regarding the RFP must be attended in person to participate in the RFP. The Q&A Session and Tour will begin at 9 a.m. on Nov. 10, 2016, at the Commuter Rail Maintenance Facility, located at 613 W 48th Ave, Denver, CO 80216.
To RSVP for the tour and Q&A session or if you have any questions, please contact Christina Zazueta at Christina@combscommunication.com.
- 01-DUS Supervisor Booth General Cotractor Service Invitation Letter.pdf
- 02-DUS Supervisor Booth General Cotractor Service Instruction to Bidders.pdf
- 03-C-2016-0761-A DUS Supervisor Booth General Cotractor Service Contract Signature.pdf
- 04-C-2016-0761-A DUS Supervisor Booth General Cotractor Service Scope of Work.pdf
- 05-C-2016-0761-A DUS Supervisor Booth General Cotractor Service Commercial Term.pdf
- 06-C-2016-0761-A DUS Supervisor Booth General Cotractor Service General Terms.pdf
- 07-C-2016-0761-A DUS Supervisor Booth General Cotractor Service Special Terms.pdf
- 08-Attachment A – Construction Safety and Security Plan.pdf
- 09-Attachment B – Contract Daily Report.pdf
- 10-Attachment C – Drawings.pdf
- 11-Attachment 15 – RTD Specified Requirements.pdf
- DUS 08-04-15 Model
- C-2016-0761-A Q&A Session and Contract Modification