The Gold Line includes an 11.2-mile electric commuter rail that will allow travelers to go from Denver Union Station to Wheat Ridge, passing through Northwest Denver, Adams County and Arvada. The line will include stations at 41st Avenue, Pecos, Federal, Sheridan, Olde Town, Arvada Ridge and Ward Road. The line will provide high-quality, reliable transit service to the area while improving travel times and enhancing access to jobs, recreation and entertainment.
- Vehicle type: Commuter Rail – Electric Multiple Unit
- Length: 11.2 miles / Stations: 7
- Parking: 711 existing spaces, 2,050 new spaces;
- Total: 2,250 parking spaces
- Proposed Frequency of Service (Rail): 15 min. (peak)/30 min. (off-peak)
- 2030 Ridership: 20,100
It will take 25 minutes to travel from DUS to Ward Road and will operate between 4:00a.m. and 12:30a.m. daily. During the weekday peak travel times of 6:00a.m. and 6:30p.m., the railcars will run with a frequency of every 15 minutes. On weekends, the railcars will run every 15 minutes from 8:00a.m. to 6:30p.m. At all other times, the railcars will run at 30 minute intervals.